March 7th, 2017
Every month in NUHW Pulse, you’ll find stories and videos about NUHW, its members, its work, and its impact on the healthcare industry and the labor movement. We report on the latest developments in our workplaces, from election victories to bargaining updates, and we report on the progress of workers hoping to join our union. In addition, NUHW Pulse gathers and updates all the material we’ve posted to our website over the previous few weeks, so if you’ve missed something, this is a great chance to catch up. Click here for the current edition, or select an issue from the archive below. To submit news, commentaries, or photographs to NUHW Pulse, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for the May 2019 issue. Highlights include:
- NUHW members win good raises at Alameda County detention facilities and Marin General Hospital
- Kaiser members authorize open-ended strike
- Janus of Santa Cruz workers and community allies picket for fair wages
- San Francisco Supervisor urges Kaiser to fix its mental health services
- USC Norris workers demand restoration of paid holidays
- NUHW members protest outside Biden fundraiser hosted by Kaiser board member
- Free online CE courses are available to NUHW members. Four courses are already available, and we’ll be expanding our offerings next year.
NUHW Pulse Archive