The National Union of Healthcare Workers is helping revitalize the labor movement with its commitment to worker empowerment and democratic ideals.
Founded in 2009, we have grown to represent more than 15,000 mental health clinicians, nurses, nursing assistants, medical technicians, clerks, and service workers. NUHW members are leading the fight to improve patient care, raise living standards, hold healthcare corporations accountable to their employees and the communities they serve, and win Medicare for All. And NUHW-represented mental health clinicians are powerful advocates for ending the stigma surrounding mental illness and enforcing mental health parity rules so that patients get the treatment they need when they need it.
To learn more about NUHW and its values, see the video at NUHW.org/about.
NUHW is committed to staff diversity. We welcome qualified people of all backgrounds to apply.
How to apply
To apply to any of the following positions, please email your resume, cover letter, and three professional references to: email@example.com.
- Political and Community Organizer — Southern California
- Organizing Coordinator — Southern California
- Digital Organizer — Emeryville
- Director of Political and Community Organizing — Emeryville or Glendale
- Union Representative/Organizer — Monterey/Salinas
- Union Representative/Organizer — Los Angeles