March 7th, 2017
Every month in NUHW Pulse, you’ll find stories and videos about NUHW, its members, its work, and its impact on the healthcare industry and the labor movement. We report on the latest developments in our workplaces, from election victories to bargaining updates, and we report on the progress of workers hoping to join our union. In addition, NUHW Pulse gathers and updates all the material we’ve posted to our website over the previous few weeks, so if you’ve missed something, this is a great chance to catch up. Click here for the current edition, or select an issue from the archive below. To submit news, commentaries, or photographs to NUHW Pulse, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for the June 2019 issue. Highlights include:
- Kaiser mental health clinicians to strike July 10 over chronic understaffing
- Providence Tarzana EVS workers vote to join NUHW
- With “Thrive City,” Kaiser puts branding before behavioral health care
- RAMS workers win first contract after long struggle
- California Democratic Party passes resolution calling on Kaiser to improve its mental health services
- NUHW workers confront Fountain Valley CEO
- Attorney General holding hearings on St. Joseph-Adventist Health West proposed partnership
- Free online CE courses are available to NUHW members. Four courses are already available, and we’ll be expanding our offerings next year.
NUHW Pulse Archive