Education and Training
Our department provides events, resources, and courses for NUHW members.
To provide member leaders with the tools and information they need to protect and enforce their rights in the workplace, we offer virtual trainings and events. Access our library of videos, handouts and articles on everything from Weingarten rights to just cause to contract interpretation in our steward resources. To enroll in free online courses, see our continuing education (CE) courses for live, virtual and pre-recorded content free-of-charge for all NUHW members.
Steward ResourcesRecently Added
- Objection to Assignment Form - English/Spanish
- Objection to Assignment Form Tips (English)
- Objection to Assignment Form Tips (Spanish)
Online CE CoursesRecently Added
- Documentation Project
- Planning for the Next Pandemic: Approaches to Safeguard Healthcare Workers and Patients
- Healthcare for All: New Opportunities to Achieve Healthcare Reform