NUHW endorsements inlcude George Gascón for LA District Attorney
December 30th, 2019
NUHW members came out en force for recent interviews with candidates for elected offices in Los Angeles and Orange counties. Our executive board affirmed the selections of our members, including former San Francisco District Attorney George Gascón, who is running for the same position in Los Angeles County as a reformer.
Our members also decided to endorse Costa Mesa Mayor Katrina Foley for State Senate.
Here is a full list of endorsed candidates:
L.A. County Endorsements:
- John Harabedian LA County Board of Supervisors District 5
- George Gascón LA County District Attorney
- David Ryu LA City Council District 4
- Marqueece Harris Dawson LA City Council District 8
- Aura Vasquez LA City Council District 10
Orange County Endorsements:
- Katrina Foley, State Senate District 37
- Scott Rhinehart, State Assembly District 73
- Melissa Fox, State Assembly District 68