SEIU-UHW wrecked our Kaiser contract, here’s a guide
Every day we learn new ways that SEIU-UHW wrecked our contract. (Spanish)
Now there’s a guide from NUHW-CNA that explains the fine print of what SEIU-UHW isn’t telling us about how the national agreement hurts Kaiser workers:
- Hidden on pages 60-61 (or Section 2 B.3): a retiree benefit cut
- Hidden in pages 11-112 (or Section 1 B.3): a partnership tax
- Hidden in page 69 (or Section 3 E): language giving SEIU-UHW and Kaiser the right to change our benefits at any time
- Hidden in page E-23 (Exhibit 1.H.1b): a privacy invading “total wellness program” whose real purpose is to save Kaiser money
- Hidden in page 58 (or Section 2 B.2.c): SEIU gives Kaiser hundreds of millions of dollars from our pension
This is a contract that works for Kaiser, not for us.
Visit NUHW.org/guide and download your copy of our guide today. And after you do that, please click on this link to tell your co-workers about how SEIU-UHW wrecked our contract, and what we can do about it.
Linda Antonelli, Department Secretary, PCS, Kaiser Roseville
National Union of Healthcare Workers – California Nurses Association