Need a replacement ballot?

NewsSeptember 20, 2010

If you’re a Kaiser worker eligible to vote in this election, but you haven’t received your ballot or it’s been lost or spoiled, don’t worry—you can request a replacement ballot.

Just follow these instructions:

  1. Call the National Labor Relations Board toll free at 1-888-630-6572, weekdays between 8:30 a.m. and 5:00p.m. If you go to voice mail, leave a message but also keep trying—you must have a live conversation with a Board Agent in order to receive a replacement ballot.
  2. Tell them you are an eligible voter in the Kaiser union representation election and that you haven’t received your ballot or that it’s been lost or spoiled.
  3. The Board agent will ask you some questions to verify it is you calling. If your ballot has been spoiled, they will also ask you about that.
  4. The Board will mail you your replacement ballot.
  5. When you receive your replacement ballot, please follow the instructions closely. First, mark your ballot with an “X” in the left box for NUHW, place it in the Blue Envelope and seal it. Then place the Blue Envelope inside the Yellow Envelope, seal it, sign it on the back, and put it in the mail immediately—there’s no postage required. If you have any questions, please call NUHW toll-free at 1-866-968-6849