NUHW Retirees Committee
The NUHW Retirees Committee will engage in a variety of activities and hold quarterly meetings via Zoom.
All retired NUHW members are welcome to join in the following activities:
- Helping in the transition from work to retirement
- Supporting workers at your former workplace in their struggles with their employers
- Discussion and action related to issues such as retirement security, protecting our health care, and other social justice issues.
- Participation in an email list for all retirees
- Fun activities, such as possible trips
- Free NUHW Retiree t-shirts!
If you have questions about retiree benefits negotiated with your former employer, please contact the NUHW organizer assigned to that facility. You can find their contact information on the Workplaces link on this site.
For more information about the Retiree Committee, please contact Izeah Chairez at (714) 363-7056 or firstname.lastname@example.org.