NUHW-Hazel Hawkins Bargaining Committee Nomination Form
Electing a strong bargaining committee of members is key to winning what we deserve.
You can use this form to either nominate YOURSELF or to nominate a CO-WORKER who you believe will represent you and your department.
The Bargaining Committee does the following:
- Develops contract proposals based on the input of co-workers
- Attends and participates in all bargaining session
- Makes strategic decisions in the contract campaign
- Reports back to and gets feedback from co-workers on negotiations
- Organizes co-workers to take action to win the contract we deserve
There is no limit to the number of nominees or bargaining team member from a department.
A member only needs to get 10 signatures from members in good standing to be on the bargaining team.