NUHW Retirees Committee
The NUHW Retirees Committee will engage in a variety of activities and hold quarterly meetings at NUHW’s Emeryville and Glendale offices. Those who live far away from these locations can participate in the meetings by phone.
All retired NUHW members are welcome to join in the following activities:
- Helping in the transition from work to retirement
- Supporting workers at your former workplace in their struggles with their employers
- Discussion and action related to issues such as retirement security, protecting our health care, and other social justice issues.
- Participation in an email list for all retirees
- Fun activities, such as possible trips
- Free NUHW Retiree t-shirts!
If you have questions about retiree benefits negotiated with your former employer, please contact the NUHW organizer assigned to that facility. You can find their contact information on the Workplaces link on this site.
Your Retiree Committee leaders are NUHW Executive Board member Maria Padilla-Castro (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Marilyn Albert (email@example.com). Contact us anytime!